For our fast-growing organization we are looking for a Junior Accountant. As Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of client companies. As primary finance point of contact for our clients, you need to manage ad-hoc activities, next to your intensive client contact and daily work. In this position, you require a proactive attitude and a can-do mentality is essential to successfully meet the diverse and constantly changing needs of our global client.
- Being responsible for all accounting matters for client companies, such as preparation of monthly/ quarterly reporting (VAT/ICT) and annual accounts;
- Set-up and maintenance of financial administrations;
- booking incoming and outgoing invoices;
- processing bank and cash transactions;
- periodic closing of administrations
- Maintaining and develop a network of international clients;
- Building and growing a strong relationship with international clients, internal and external stakeholder, third party advisors and governmental bodies.
Ideal experiences and competencies
- Master or Bachelor degree in finance/accounting/business economics.
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of DGAAP and IFRS (would be advantages).
- Excellent English and Dutch written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- Hands-on and can-do mentality.
What we offer you
In addition to a nice job at a modern administration office, you will receive an excellent salary and competitive employment conditions. You will be given the space to grow yourself and to form the basis of a growing administration office. Development is important to us, which is why we offer you plenty of opportunities for masterclasses, workshops and training. You will work in a team of no-nonsense and open colleagues. We have a brand new office, we have a good coffee machine.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and write your own chapter in our Bolder story.